[ale] OT: top-posting

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 16:44:03 EST 2009

top posting. bottom posting. interspersed posting.

Why does anyone give a crap?

The microshaft weenies that can't read aren't worth the time it takes to
explain they should scroll down. The old school *nix dweebs who piss and
moan about top posting need to go guzzle their geritol and take a nap. The
ADHD children that can't follow an interspersed post are intellectual
adolescents that should consider a more simple job - like mopping floors.

I'm gonna go vent my ire on some inanimate object now.

2009/1/7 Christopher Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com>

>  Okay,
>
> I want to open a can of worms :)
>
> We have a sales-rep that sent me this response today in regards to a link I
> sent him that
> top-posting is "bad".
>
> *The link you sent me is one opinion but I think top posting is the only way to go since the rest of the Microsoft world does it that way. And, if we like it or not, they are the top dog in the business world.   Sounds like The Butter Battle Book written by Dr. Seuss to me.*
>

> The link I sent:
>
> http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
>
> Comments? Flames?

James P. Kinney III