[ale] OT: top-posting

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Jan 7 16:41:27 EST 2009

"generally"

No it is not "generally" any more than it is "customary".  It is YOUR
opinion perhaps shared by many others but obviously not by all or even
"most" given the responses I've seen on this list.

At least I know my view is an OPINION.  Those of you who keep trying to
suggest "general", "customary", "usual", "typical" and all are using
unquantifiable measures to try to support what is after all ONLY your
OPINIONS.