[ale] OT: top-posting

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Wed Jan 7 15:22:17 EST 2009

On Wed January 7 2009, Warren Myers wrote:
> If you were to use Bcc, you wouldn't ensure you had forwarded that mail to
> thirteen people to get your reward!

gets cloth out of kitchen to clean off keyboard that is now soaked in
coffee....
oops, power surge again... this wind is knocking down trees all over!!
earlier, the power went OUT, my monitor shut OFF, then came right back ON!
and all my windows were still sitting there open:)
gotta love an UPS!!! ( monitor is only on surge plug, not battery backup.. ok,
ok.. I know...

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800