[ale] OT: top-posting

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Wed Jan 7 13:35:16 EST 2009

I agree... and frankly (since flames were requested), I think it's
fairly obnoxious to be sending people lengthy, and frankly
non-scientific and dated, information to try to convince them of the
error of their ways in this regard--it's the kind of attitude that gives
us a reputation of being elitists who're far-removed from the real
world.

Shamelessly top-posting,
George

Jeff