[ale] OT: top-posting

Chris Kleeschulte chris.kleeschulte at it.libertydistribution.com
Wed Jan 7 12:58:25 EST 2009

I prefer top posting unless there are direct questions in the email to
be answered, then I answer them inline. I would never get bent out of
shape if someone did not do it the way I liked it and I would never
invoke the "microsoft way or the highway" attitude. Who cares how MS
does it? I care how my customers like to see it. If they are MS fan
boys, fine.

Chris