[ale] Intercepting content from http server and inserting content back in

Scott Steele roninazure at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 22:59:32 EST 2009

Daniel,

Thanks for your response and interest. This position is a telecommute
opportunity part-time or full time. We need individuals with self-motivation
who want to make some additional income and who can work a few hours a week
answering emails and referring other individuals to our rapidly growing and
verifiability reputable company. This is a real opportunity, but it requires
a computer with Internet access and a phone plus a desire to make a nice
income. There is no selling involved; however, we need people who can be
organized and respond to potential clients in a timely manner. I do need 10
people to join my team this week.

The pay is very simple and straight forward via PayPal or check, paid
weekly – your choice. Complete information is available by attending a group
interview via a phone conference where you can learn everything about our
company and get all your questions answered. There is a group interview
coming up on:

WEDSENDAY 1/7/09 at 9PM EST. Of course there is no obligation and I believe
you will be impressed.

If you are interested, please let me know so I can schedule you (I am your
sponsor) and send you the call information along with my phone number if you
have any additional questions after the group interview.

Thanks,

Scott