[ale] Version locations

foster7152 at bellsouth.net foster7152 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 6 22:56:33 EST 2009

I ultimately want to identify a short Beethoven keyboard piece reminiscent of many table-tennis balls before turning into a kind of march and then reverting to original character in around 5 min. tops
But I also used a zypper command to change my SuSE desktop to KDE 3.5.5 but now cannot use YaST for software management or update without referring to SuSE 10.2 repositories.  Where does my system tell itself it is 10.2 besides etc- the kernel is 2.6.18.2-34?
Thank you IA