[ale] Results of my digital TV converter research

Forsaken forsaken at targaryen.us
Tue Jan 6 17:33:09 EST 2009

> On Tue January 6 2009, Geoffrey wrote:
>> It is available, I have it.  There's a link on their website as well.
>>
>> http://bellsouth.com/consumer/inetsrvcs/promo_unreal.html?src=lftnav
>
> available from AT&T/Bellsouth.. note, I am not using AT&T for my DSL
> service.
> I switched because AT&T blocked email to/from my domain and wouldn't
> fix it.
> I spent 2 weeks trying to get it fixed, then gave up and dropped
> Bellsouth
> for atnex.net .
> never look back.

Hrm, nice to see an ISP not blocking port 25. Will they give up
multiple IP's? I'd like to find an ISP willing to give me a /29 that
doesn't block incoming ports (I could care less if port 25 outgoing is
blocked) and not charge me an arm and a leg. It's kind of annoying
that I have to colo a box offsite just to run my own mail server