[ale] Powered by Linux Sticker

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Sun Jan 4 21:56:00 EST 2009

Jeff -

I got a 'Powered by RedHat' sticker with a boxed Linux I bought a few
years ago (RH-4.2??).

FWIW..
  You can find transparent address lables in standard sizes at Fry's and
some office supply stores. If you could come up with some art-work on the
Net or using the GIMP (or your preferred tool), you could print a few
dozen on the average ink-jet printer. Fry's also had a clear full-sheet
format that I bought, but I haven't tried it yet. (Not surprizingly, the
long-suffering salesperson found the aisle OK but I was the one who found
the product. #;-)

  - Mills