[ale] In open office, can I combine a "word" doc and a spreadsheet?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 20:06:28 EST 2009

While editing your Writer document, from the "Insert" menu, choose
"Object > OLE Object...". You can then choose to create a new Calc
spreadsheet, or read a spreadsheet from a file. It's very simple.
There is no need to export separate PDFs and then join them with an
external tool.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/