[ale] Forcing usb drive maps?

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 16:20:57 EST 2009

   Lets say you have 3 USB drives.  2 of them are in a RAID1 config and
one is
/mnt/Data

When I reboot, occasionally they'll come up in different orders so that the
RAID1 doesn't start and /mnt/Data has the wrong info.   With raw filesystems
you can mount UUID, but you can't do that with a drive to form the MD5.
Anyone
know of something along the UUID route that can keep some form of
persistancy
with USB drives?

Robert

--