[ale] [JOBS] Sr. Systems Administrator positions

Jeff Hubbs jeffrey.hubbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:52:34 EST 2009

I don't see any gratuitous "ripping" going on; the posting raises
legitimate questions which in no way counter the degree to which the
posting is an "opportunity someone might need."

Are you proposing that no job posting on the ALE list should be
commented upon?  And even though this posting, as Aaron said, appears
legitimate, what are we to make of 5 years of Red Hat administration
being considered "Senior" or any other head-scratcher that appears in a
posting (like, say, "20 years of Perl programming" or "C, C+, and C++")?