[ale] Anyone using Social Networks?

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:08:33 EST 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 8:24 PM, Jonathan Rickman <jrickman at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/2/20 Marc Ferguson <marcferguson at gmail.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm curious as to how many of the LUGites are using social networks, such
> as
> > Twitter, Identica, etc?  In case anyone is, I created an ale group on
>
> I recently succumbed to the pressure and joined Facebook, which led to
> eventually starting to twitter as well. Frankly, I regret not jumping
> on Facebook sooner. I have reconnected with so many old friends in
> such a short period of time it's scary.
>
> --
> Jonathan

Hey John,

That was the same thing that happened to my wife.  She was VERY reluctant in
signing up to these social web sites.  We're even part of the younger crowd,
being in the late 20s age-range.  I'm a social nut, but she's a serious late
bloomer and her reaction to Facebook as the same as yours. :D

--
Marc F.

www.fergytech.com
Registered Linux User: #410978

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"