[ale] [JOBS] Sr. Systems Administrator positions

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed Feb 25 13:32:55 EST 2009

Folks, come on, every time we see a job posting posted on the list,
folks start ripping it apart.  Can we not just take the posting as an
opportunity someone might need?  Fortunately, at this time, that's not
me, but I'd hate to see the postings dry up because job posters get
tired of getting ripped on ALE.

I guess the sooner the job list is up, the better...

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin