[ale] 4 way timer

arxion arxaaron at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:38:03 EST 2009

A quick followup if you take these Python parts to build yourself
a working project --

There are also some "easy to use" tools out there that will take
your Python/wxPython script(s) and package them as stand alone
executables for GNU Linux and Mac, or for Mafia$oft Infectionating
Systems if one gets forced into those at gun point .

Look at the python setuptools utilities package:
   http://pypi.python.org/pypi/setuptools/
which includes tools like py2app and py2exe.

peace
aaron