[ale] Conflicting Printer Drivers

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 17:04:50 EST 2009

`dpkg --purge gutenprint && apt-get clean && apt-get install gutenprint`

I would try that. If that doesn't work, I would check the printer
database[1] for the most up-to-date ppd. Download the ppd, stop cups,
put the ppd in the proper directory, and restart cups. Then you should
be able to install the printer.

[1] -- http://openprinting.org/printer_list.cgi

--
James Sumners