[ale] How Do I Join?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Feb 20 10:13:36 EST 2009

When I started working on the "new" SCO (I know, I know...) UNIX years
ago (after AT&T SysV) it didn't include either X or TCP/IP.  I still
have the original "add on" packages for those sitting in a closet at
home.   Who needs TCP/IP when cu and uucp work fine over 2400 baud
modems?

"Some of the geezers" - I resemble that remark!