[ale] How Do I Join?

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 09:10:52 EST 2009

Thank you for the requirements, or how to go about it. What version of
WP are you running?  I didn't do a good job of expressing it, but I
certainly agree with a minimalistic desgin.  I apologize to anyone
that I offended, I think I did state that it was my opinion, but no
matter. What's said is said.

Overall, I feel compelled to lend a helping hand and it looks like I'm
stepping on people's feelings while doing that. I'll keep my blunt
thoughts to myself from here on out.  Thanks again for providing the
best route to take.