[ale] How Do I Join?

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 00:34:55 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:55 PM, Jim Popovitch <jimpop at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/2/19 Marc Ferguson <marcferguson at gmail.com>:
> > What I want to do is totally presentational only.
>
> :-)  Are you sure you have the right audience?  I mean really, by the
> looks of us you can clearly see that presentation is not a trait we
> cherish. ;-)
>
> -Jim P.

By now, this is very cliché, but maybe it's time to change a bit.  Or let
some of the younger folks in with their crazy Web2.0-ideas! :D  Overall; I
have to get involved with whatever group I'm apart of... and I'm a web
developer and your web site needs some love!  Give me a chance, what's there
to lose - since no one "visits" the site. ;)

--
Marc F.

www.fergytech.com
Registered Linux User: #410978

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!" -Marc F.