[ale] Lose internet access when moving rooms on campus

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:10:57 EST 2009

Is this a specific set of APs that are giving trouble? Is anyone else
in the classroom having the same problem with the AP? If so, you
should really report it to the proper staff. There could be some odd
routing problem on the port that classroom AP is plugged into.

There have been instances when I was working at CSU where similar
things would happen. I could get an IP but do nothing with it. Usually
ended up being a policy misconfiguration.