[ale] Lose internet access when moving rooms on campus

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 02:19:08 EST 2009

I'm confused as to why you need to negotiate a new connection. You
shouldn't be loosing so much signal strength between the hall and the
classroom that it would matter. If you _do_ loose that much signal,
then the wireless card should automatically look for a stronger
signal. That's the way it works.

Anyway, have you tried using `dhcpcd -k` to get a new lease?