[ale] AT&T blocked

Sean C. McCord scmlist at cycoresys.com
Wed Feb 18 12:49:58 EST 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 12:34:45PM -0500, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Wed February 18 2009, George Carless wrote:
> > Just another voice for Google Apps for Domains: We use google mail for
> > our web development agency (www.extra-u.com), and we recommend it to all
> > of our clients. ?It works a treat, especially if you're into the Gmail
> > way of doing things (which does take a little getting used to,
> > admittedly). ?I've considered switching this account over, too, but I
> > really like mutt...
>
> wow, 2 voices for Google domains... we have all these fancy shmancy Linux
> boxes, that are born & raised to be servers.. ( EMAIL..) and we dump all the
> hard work off on Google:)
> I'll take a look at google apps..

That's what I thought.  I cannot imagine hosting my email with anyone
else but me.  That's just creepy.  Google is fine, of course.  Some of
my customers use them, and my girlfriend uses Gmail as her sole email
provider, but I just don't like letting something as personal as email
be hosted by someone else.

Of course, I say the same thing for just about everything else in my
life.

--
Sean C. McCord
scmlist at cycoresys.com