[ale] AT&T blocked

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Wed Feb 18 12:32:41 EST 2009

On Wed February 18 2009, Björn Gustafsson wrote:
> Yeah, if you sign up for a free Google domain, you can set your MX to
> a Google server and the mail will be delivered to your gmail
> account(s).  I haven't done it myself, but I have been starting to
> look at it since my ISP (based in Michigan ;) has raised their rates
> significantly and I basically just use them as a mail relay.

hm... I don't think I want that muchtraffic, from all the lists I'm on, plus
my personal domain email all going through Google... I don't think I trust
them THAT much..

> Like minds indeed.  :)  I have a different email addy for each list
> I'm on, and when one gets sufficiently poisoned I /dev/null it and
> create a new one for that list.  So far bg-ale@ hasn't had too much
> noise.

likewise.. I've got one email account that i still use, paul_tbot, that is
from about 5 years ago, when I was still using windows, and my email client
was TheBat!, and I was on TheBat!OT list called... tbot :)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800