[ale] AT&T blocked

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Wed Feb 18 09:16:42 EST 2009

If all you need is email, I highly recommend google apps.  It is
fantastic.  But then, if you are concerned about privacy google may not
be the place to host your email.  I know they are all about doing no
evil.  But I wouldn't count on the possibility of the government
stepping in to do the evil for google...  It's a paradox I know...

Robert