[ale] Proposed ALE/Chugalug Outing..

Sean drifter at oppositelock.org
Tue Feb 17 22:26:07 EST 2009

I've seen Yellowstone. Fantastic place if you can stand the smell;
the sulphurous fumes drove me out of there and down to the Tetons.

But for me the most amazing National Park is Glacier, in the
northwestern corner of Montana up against the Canadian border.
It straddles the Continental Divide. More breathtaking vistas than
Yellowstone or Yosemite.  Just mind the grizzlies. At Glacier N.P. they
still think they are at the top of the food chain.

Sean