[ale] Proposed ALE/Chugalug Outing..

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Tue Feb 17 13:32:37 EST 2009

A long time ago, (17.02.09), in a galaxy far, far away, Jeff Lightner wrote:

:=I seem to recall that Amtrak had (maybe still does) cross country trains
:=where you'd ride the train and ship your car to use at destination on
:=same train.

If, by "cross country" you mean "Just outside Washington, DC to close to
Orlando, FL", yeah it's still around.  If this were available cross country,
I'd find myself traveling to far more places in the country than where I can
drive within 10-12 hours.

--
Dylan Northrup - docx at io.com - http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's