[ale] OT: Maglev funding?

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Tue Feb 17 13:25:10 EST 2009

A long time ago, (17.02.09), in a galaxy far, far away, Greg Freemyer wrote:

:=I think it would be cool if went from Hartsfield to 5 Points (or
:=Peachtree Center) and then straight up I-75.  That was one of the
:=proposed routes in the powerpoint.

Now, if only there were a plan to link things up so I could take Mass
Transit from East Cobb to Duluth in under two hours, THAT would be cool.

--
Dylan Northrup - docx at io.com - http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's