[ale] OT - Anyone know where I can get a record transfered to aCD locally?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Feb 16 18:48:59 EST 2009

On Monday 16 February 2009, Jim Philips wrote:
> There's something irritating in every genre somewhere. And these guys
> have figured out what it is:
>
> http://bit.ly/unXxE

Yes, the kids singing about Walmart! Snip those parts out and the rest is
not that bad. Of course I do have weird tastes:)

Actually only half way through since I took a break at the <cough>10
minute mark to search for Stan Rogers White Collar Holler. Which I think
would appeal to many on the list and be practically on topic.

http://www.last.fm/music/Stan+Rogers/_/The+White+Collar+Holler

Worth a listen if you have never heard it before.
--
William