[ale] OT: Maglev funding?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 13:40:45 EST 2009

Also bear in mind that a switchout for a monorail only needs to exist
at each end.

But a series of closed loops with multi-level connection stations will
serve a great transportation need.

Lastly, short run monorail systems with a single track/train with a
total run of 10 minutes out from a central connecting station will, in
conjunction with several loops, saturate the metro area with fast,
automobile-less people movers.

James P. Kinney III