[ale] Gmail/Googlemail question

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sat Feb 14 06:40:59 EST 2009

On Friday 13 February 2009, Linda L. Hull. wrote:
> If your email group runs on gmail can you read it on
> another mail, do they send digests like yahoo?

Intersting you mentioned this. The only list I actually run rather than
simply subscribe too is currently a test list. (Helping a discusion list
move from an Lsoft Listserve to Mailman.) At the moment only myself and
the future list owner are on it. I am signed up twice with diffrent
addresses / settings and will likely be adding a third to test digest
mode.

It is hosted on ASO not Gmail, but having some of my subscribed addresses
suddenly being filtered in strange ways would make testing difficult.
TDS's switch over to Googlemail is planed for March 5th so I may have
other questions / rants then.
--
William