[ale] Least expensive way to watch TV on a PC ?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 14:50:09 EST 2009

Ken,

I'm puzzled. I was at Microcenter 2 days ago. Every capture card
supports NTSC. What is new is the digital support. In order to get a
TV signal into a computer, device must be used to translate the signal
into something the computer can use. In the past, that has been a
capture card. If you know of a different way to get tv data, whether
ntsc/pal analog or new digital, into a pc, I am very interested in
learning about it as my son is doing a video project and the capture
card I have is a total pile of poo (at _least_ 10 years old and very
crappy signal quality.)

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Ken Ratliff <forsaken at targaryen.us> wrote:

James P. Kinney III