[ale] Free Cubix Bladestation, PDU, and UPS

Joshua Kite jwkite at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 19:05:09 EST 2009

This is what happens when I start a new job - I'm not able to watch my
personal email all day and jump on something like this.  Too bad, too,
because we're running Red Hat on blades in my new company, and I don't have
any personal experience on them.  Not that it matters that much to a project
manager, I guess.

I do have a pickup, and I happen to live just ITP off Chamblee Dunwoody,
which means I could race the rest of you and probably win! :-)

Josh Kite
(404) 660-0324

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Jeremy T. Bouse <jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net