[ale] Free Cubix Bladestation, PDU, and UPS

Ben Alexander ben-ale at bensbox.com
Tue Feb 10 15:26:28 EST 2009

Free if anyone wants to pick up:

Cubix Bladestation Rack Enclosure (up to 6 blades)
with dual power supplies, integrated KVM
5 blades installed (4 single, 1 double)
Each blade has SATA 80gb-200gb disks
4 blades with 1 Pentium 3.0HT cpu, 1gb memory
1 blade with dual Xeon 2.4 cpu, 2gb memory
SVGA,COM1,USB,GIG NICs, MGMT NIC

I also have:
PDU strip for the Blade
and a UPS I'd like to get rid of at the same time:
APC SUA3000RMT2U 208v UPS

Note - this will be heavy!

All of this requires 208v/30 circuit.

I've installed Linux (RHEL) on these before as well as Windows 2003.
I have an Ethernet driver for them: e1000-5.6.10.1.tar.gz

I just powered it on yesterday and looks like it is in working condition.

Let me know if you want more information.  I'm just off
285 between Chamblee and Dunwoody.

-Ben