[ale] LUG at GT Meeting - 02.11.2009: Video Editing In Linux

Ryan Curtin ryan at igglybob.com
Mon Feb 9 20:55:05 EST 2009

The Linux Users Group at Georgia Tech presents

"Video Editing In Linux"
  by Matt Treinish

Feb. 11th, 2009, 7:00 PM
College of Computing Building, room 52

Overview:

  Video editing can often be a daunting task especially without a
computer. Fortunately, there are a plethora of tools available in Linux
to help with video editing. The presentation will cover some of the
available tools, and their basic usage.

Upcoming Presentations:

  - 2009.02.18: Python - Executable Pseudocode
  - 2009.02.25: UNIX History and Philosophy
  - 2009.03.04: Useful Utilities (Roundtable!)

For directions to the meetings, see
http://www.lugatgt.org/events/

Hope to see you there!

--
Ryan Curtin       | "I can't believe you like money too.  We should
ryan at igglybob.com | hang out."  - Frito