[ale] [OT] AT&T DSL vs RoadRunner cable broadband

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 21:21:57 EST 2009

In that case, if you don't require dry loop, you could go with
Atlantic Nexus. They have intelligent techs and are worth the slight
premium over AT&T. In fact, I just got off the phone with them trying
to resolve a speed issue (getting ~1.5Mb instead of 3Mb). The tech was
very willing to run every possible test and go over my setup. In the
end, he is sending me a modem (without re-entering me into a contract)
to test. And if that fails to be the culprit, he will send someone out
to my house.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/