[ale] editors, was ... Re: Job listing

Sean C. McCord scmlist at cycoresys.com
Fri Feb 6 14:44:09 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 09:42:43AM -0500, Jim Kinney wrote:
> <GONG!!> Both are OT posts. The flame war is nano-vs-pico
>
> who uses what and why or why not
>
> those luser vi-vs-emacs dweebs are so 1990's...
>
> Or how about:
> mutt vs pine

Or... why ask a dog to run through the woods?

> epiphany vs konqueror

Or... the emperor's second thoughts on the invasion of Gaul.

> fvwm vs twm

Or...  Twirps which were stricken with fever deserve to be trampled.

> puppy linux vs tiny sofa

Why are we talking about dogs and their inanimate objects again?

> pulseaudio vs arts

Lasers shot at artists always hit.

> c-cell vs d-cell batteries

I haven't seen a D-cell since the Ghetto Blaster was popular.  Where did
this come from?

> tastes great vs less filling

Why create conflict where none exists?  I am sated.