[ale] Fwd: Position Of Unix Administrator: Work From Home

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Thu Feb 5 16:43:02 EST 2009

I work from home three days a week. And the two days I go in are just
for the comfort of the client. I've worked there for 3 and a half years
and have laid eyes on maybe two servers I administer. I have been
concentrated on Web application work or I'd apply for this one.

Brian

--

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get
and beat you with to show you who's in command."