[ale] advice needed.

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:36:47 EST 2009

We have a web application that we sell to corporations for 1000 users.
Marketing has come back and asked for a 20 user solution. We tried
suggesting the SAAS approach but for accounting purposes this may be
more difficult for customers to agree too.

So the only other option is to do this as a vmware image that will run
on a windows platform. (The virtual machine would still be a linux
machine.)

I don't have a lot of experience with this. Does this sound
reasonable.  Im thinking that this may be great for simplifying
backups and that sort of thing. Is this reasonable for A windows user
to run a virtual machine on his PC?

--
http://www.atlantageek.com