[ale] Ironkey... was editors

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:04:55 EST 2009

http://microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0255893

Upgrades a basic AA maglight to 1W LED and a smart switch base with
power levels and emergency flasher.

I carry mine everywhere and use it daily. It is possible to get a
maglight with the LED by default and they don't cost but 2-4% more
than the regular ones. The upgrade above is as much as  basic
maglight.

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 1:34 PM, Paul Cartwright <ale at pcartwright.com> wrote:
> On Thu February 5 2009, Christopher Fowler wrote:
>> They are not even worth the price of shipping.  I've had numerous of
>> these and I would not depend on them.  You can even get these
>> at Pendegrass for $3.00
>
> I put one in my laptop case, I keep one in the kitchen to look inside my
> breadmaker window, and I gave one to my wife for her purse, to FIND things in
> the dark:) but first, she has to find the flashlight....
> I had never seen an LED flashlight, now I know what they are, and I WANT a
> GOOD ONE...
>
> --
> Paul Cartwright
> Registered Linux user # 367800