[ale] Ironkey... was editors

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Thu Feb 5 13:34:12 EST 2009

On Thu February 5 2009, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> They are not even worth the price of shipping.  I've had numerous of
> these and I would not depend on them.  You can even get these
> at Pendegrass for $3.00

I put one in my laptop case, I keep one in the kitchen to look inside my
breadmaker window, and I gave one to my wife for her purse, to FIND things in
the dark:) but first, she has to find the flashlight....
I had never seen an LED flashlight, now I know what they are, and I WANT a
GOOD ONE...

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800