[ale] Job listing

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 09:54:03 EST 2009

   I will give points to the list.  Unless someone filtered it, I didn't
see one "That doesn't
belong here" message, just the discussion on the quality of the posting
by the recruiter.
I think we all realize right now the ALE community needs to help itself
and that means
any remotely relevant job postings.  I personally would rather filter
out 20 postings a
day than keep one of you from seeing a job listing you might need to
feed your family.

Robert

--

:wq!