[ale] Job listing

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Thu Feb 5 07:43:41 EST 2009

Robert L. Harris wrote:
>    I personally was more concerned with a potential job for an ALE'er
> who needs work.
> If it's a job with a reputable company with an idiot recruiter, it's
> still a job for someone
> just laid off.  Not attacking the conversation, conversation is good,
> just my thinking when
> I saw it.

I agree regarding opportunities, but I also agree the discussion is
good.  Job ads are a reflection of the recruiter, which is a reflection
of the company hiring the recruiter.

Personally, I think someone at the company should review the job posting
before it goes live, thus they are at fault as well.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin