[ale] Job listing

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Feb 4 15:56:40 EST 2009

Except for the one obvious typo I didn't see anything wrong with this
email.  It seemed to be written by someone educated that didn't run a
spell check.  I've been guilty of that myself.

Also some "local" jobs ARE written by international people.   When I
worked for a major pharmaceutical in RTP North Carolina about half the
folks I dealt with were in the U.K.   However, this email didn't have an
"English" feel to it - just and educated one ignoring the one typo.