[ale] OT: password gripe

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Thu Dec 31 12:11:38 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Geoffrey <lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:
> I always tell people to take a sentence that makes sense to them and use
> the first character of each word to generate a password.  That's what I
> do, and it's easy to remember.  I then throw in punctuation and/or
> numeric substitution where it makes sense:

Me too, but nobody ever liked my suggestion.  It's a little reassuring to see
that somebody else likes the idea, but it's even more disturbing that nobody
I've mentioned the idea to likes it.  It seems easy and effective to me---what's
not to love!?  ;)

--
  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://noserose.net/e/