[ale] OT: password gripe

Björn Gustafsson bg-ale at bjorng.net
Thu Dec 31 09:07:11 EST 2009

There are also arbitrary system limits. Notably AS/400 requires a
password with 7 or 8 characters and only accepts digits and letters
(and maybe underscore), *and* it can't start or end with a number.
You can tell if someone is using that as a back-end by their password
restrictions.

--
Björn Gustafsson