[ale] Vent, but probably on topic: I hate Windows

Grady Harris nolan.voight at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 00:01:44 EST 2009

My nephew at Georgia Tech was in one of his practical semesters (since
it's a vocational school), & working for a local company. The offshore
portion of the company was having difficulty setting up the
environment correctly, so the boss had him talk them through it. At
one point, he realized, "Hey! I'm the tech help to India!" I suggested
that next time, he say, in his thickest South Georgia accent, "Hi!
This here is Rajiv! How kin I hep you?"