[ale] X11 manual set available

Alexander Barton abarton at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 26 17:47:01 EST 2009

15 (apparently) years ago I thought I wanted to be a X11 programmer.
That never came about.  (I think I learned that, even back then,
building GUIs in C (not C++) at best a form of masochism.)  If anyone
would like them, I have these seven paperback volumes published by
O'Reilly circa 1995:

  1  Xlib Programming Manual
  2  Xlib Reference Manual
  3  X Windows System User's Guide
  4  X Toolkit Intrinsics Programming Manual
  5  X Toolkit Intrinsics Reference Manual
  6A Motif Programming Manual
  6B Motif Reference Manual

It's hard for me to make ALE meetings.  So if anyone wants these volumes
for their own museum and are willing to pick them up from me in
Doraville, drop me an email.

If you have an obsolete surface grinder or horizontal mill to contribute
in trade to my metal working museum, I might be wiling to deliver.  :-)

-Alexander Barton