[ale] google docs

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Mon Dec 21 18:10:35 EST 2009

You could always use openoffice...  They don't even care if Jimmy crack
corn.
Any web site is likely to have a clause like that.  All the content you
make public has the odd chance of making the site or its advertisers
some money.  Since it can't be avoided, they are just making the
implicit "dangers of posting to a web site" explicit.  People may go to
the archives of this mailing list and find stuff that is useful in a
commercial context. e.g., "it helped me figure out how to fix my
workstation at work..." As opposed to helping you fix your playstation
at home.