[ale] Karmic failure - missing device - mknod

Grady Harris nolan.voight at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 15:44:23 EST 2009

My first steps were the same--upgrade, then reinstall clean--but the
third step is what I'm getting now from y'all, & thank you.

I checked with lshw & a few others, but they could not find the drive.
I'll take a look, when I get home, at what's in /etc/udev.d/rules--I
have an older machine, with 8.10 still on it, that I can use for
comparison.

The drive works fine with the livecd, so I doubt it's mechanical.

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 2:32 PM, wolf at wolfhalton.info