[ale] "i am a god" - Sci-F

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Sat Dec 19 11:51:40 EST 2009

On 12/19/2009 7:15 AM, Craig Button wrote:

> But to explain why I’m so warped, I remember reading Dahlgren by Delany
> as a teen.

Heh.  I got a "4" on the AP English exam in high school, and I wrote
the essay section on "Dahlgren".

Delany's autobio, "The Motion of Light In Water", is really fascinating.
Being a black, bisexual, inter-racially-married SF author in the 60's
and 70's was no picnic.  He's also a musician, and was once the headliner
on a gig at a little NYC coffee shop.  The opening act: Bob Dylan.

-- JK

--
The first mistake was granting corporations the rights of citizens.
Now *only* corporations have the rights of citizens. -- Unknown